Monday, April 13, 2009

MONOCHROME YELLOW CARD (CAS10)

Here is the card I made for the CAS10 challenge on Splitcoaststampers.Here Ive used two shades of yellow.. CHROME YELLOW and YELLOW OCHRE This flower is a part of a stencil I have. I used water colors and SPONGED it.(tubes-they are thick paste and dont bleed when used on stencils)Then i added those beads and the sentiment is hand written.
This is a close up. These beads add good dimension wherever used.

Thanks for looking!
Let me know your take on it.
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I loved the sponged effect on your flowers.

    And as for the rubber stamps. I buy them from Hobby Ideas. Depending on which part of the city you are in, you can find the one closest to you. There are 3 that I know of: Inorbit Mall (Malad), Mahalaxmi (they have a flagship store there), and Inorbit Mall (Vashi)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment!