Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A layout And the Card

Just made a layout early this morning. And made this card with the layout. The image is from SU! Tags & more. I useda COPPER 3D outliner on the bow. Did lots of layering for the first time. Also stamped the DP with SU stars and swirls.
I cut the Design Paper in this shaped and adhered the rectangle on the main maroon card stock. Then I folded the triangle and adhered it onto the rectangle as seen above.


Thanks for looking!


Comments are welcome.


Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! Cool Blue Makes it look even cooler!! i like the layout cut - striped and then the plain blue thing over it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, Archana.
    If I may ask, do you actually get the SU! stuff out here? Even the DP that you have used. Where is that available?

    I'd appreciate your help.

    Smita.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment!