Friday, March 13, 2009

Floral Arrangement

This arrangement is a combination of quilling and punch craft.I quilled the roses in three colors. Quilling roses is so much fun.It is very easy too.I quilled a few leaves for the roses.Adding punched flowers and leaves to it made it easy for me to extend the arrangement from both the sides and it looks good too.The toughest part is to decide how to place all the elements.I did some sponging on the cardstock with violet ink.Added the sentiment.

This is a close up .


Another close up.

For more information and discussions on quilling visit this link.


Leave your comments. Its fun reading them. Thankyou. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Archana,

    Thanks for leaving your comments in my blog. Felt happy and encouraged :)

    You have a cute blog. I shall keep visiting here to check out more from the creative (24 X 7) mind ;-)

    Do stay tuned with My Scrawls :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your comment!