Monday, October 3, 2016

A fresh start !

Hi Everyone,

Life gave me an opportunity to get back to my long lost love for creativity... And trust me that feeling is too extravagant for words.

Moved into a new house recently and took up the task of decorating it. Let me talk to you about my first project.

Most of us have empty bottle which just end up in the recycle bin... Lets rethink here!!

Imagine the unending list of things we can do with it... I just started with this



Used masking technique and a stencil to come up with this pretty looking vase

Here is a close-up of the stencil work... And voila... A ready-to-recycle bottle turns into a ready-to-use vase.




Created some more on similar lines... Here is a sneak-peak








It is a great feeling to create something for your own home as the place starts reflecting your personality and style.

So next time you have an empty bottle in your hand ... find a place for it in your house.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your comment!